Monday, May 11, 2009

The First of Many

It's time to take the plunge. Just need to figure out how to add pictures so this can get interesting...Lot's of wips on the needles. Just finished anklet sock from Lorna's Laces in Gold Hills colorway. Decided to make them anklets instead of full length because I only have one skein. Very nice colors, but yarn feels pretty thin to me.

Need to make a big batch of rebatch (handmilled) soap and some melt and pour glycerin for around the house. Front bathroom sink is clogged and the boys didn't say anything. It's probably been like that for weeks and I just noticed this morning when I went in to pick up in there and saw the sink filled with disgusting toothpaste water. Truly nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I hope to see you here again soon. I'll visit you, too...