Friday, December 4, 2009

This Designing Thing Can Be Frustrating

Decided to dip my toe in the water and get to designing.  My plan is to post the patterns and pics on Ravelry and then see what happens.  The first designs will be free patterns.  When (if?) I get good at the design thing, I may start to sell some.  We'll see.  So far I have designed:
  • a cabled fitted beanie
  • a ribbed fitted beanie 
  • a fitted beanie with a narrow patterned color band
  • color band in a slouch-style hat 
  • a simple lacy slouch-style hat.  
  • a very basic 2x2 rib fingerless guantlet pattern with variations for simple color work 
Lastly, I'm working on a cropped ribbed pullover.  This one is a bit of a challenge at the moment.  Will post pics of the finished objects as soon as I get off my lazy behind and take them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I hope to see you here again soon. I'll visit you, too...