Friday, January 25, 2013

Ten on Tuesday...Or Friday?


Okay, so this week's topic is one I can relate to a little bit more: 10 things you always have in your car.  I spend a significant amount of time in my car on a daily basis, being the designated chauffeur for the school-age kids and until recently the college kid.  Without further ado:

  1. My favorite CD's - my taste is very eclectic, so there's a wide range of music represented here.  Currently, I'm listening to Archie Fisher - Man with a Rhyme.
  2. Books - usually something of a spiritual nature as well as the odd fiction novel.  Current novel is a cozy mystery by Sheila Connelly.  Two spiritual books, one on the Sacred Heart devotion and the other on the Rosary with reflections from the Gospels.
  3. Book of variety puzzles/brain teasers.  Right now it's Logic problems.  About 2/3 complete.
  4. My current registration and proof of insurance
  5. Spare change
  6. Extra blankets- for picnicking or bundling up in case we get stuck in the car for any length of time
  7. Some article of clothing left behind by one of the above mentioned kids or myself, usually a sweatshirt or light jacket
  8. First aid kit
  9. Roadside assistance kit complete with flashlight, flares, jumper cables
  10. Pen/Pencil and pad of paper
Jeez, I could go on, but I'll keep to the proscribed number...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I hope to see you here again soon. I'll visit you, too...