Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Time to start a new sock

From this...
to this


Finished my dad's socks that I posted about previously.  Gave them to him last night.  Handknits hand-delivered.  Can't beat that.  Even if they are about one year later than promised.  Sigh. 
 
Time to cast on for my mom's socks now.  (You probably thought I was going to say "sweater" since I posted about that a couple of days ago, but seeing as how it hasn't been started yet, or even completely designed, I wasn't quite sure I could pull it off - no pun intended - in time for her birthday.)  Her birthday is early March, so a pair of blue (her favorite color) socks is do-able.  She's been aching for a new pair, so there's always that.  The lighting isn't right at the moment, so no picture.  I'll try and take one later this afternoon. 
 
If you haven't done so already, check out my free pattern page.  I finally got the link to Ravelry up for the Shadow scarf.  I'll be writing the pattern for "Fly Away"  this week and posting as well, so stay tuned.
 
That's about it on the knitting front for the moment.  Time to go clean the kitchen.  Insert lip curl...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I hope to see you here again soon. I'll visit you, too...