Carole over at Carole Knits has me racking my poor brain today with her Ten on Tuesday topic. I don't spend a lot of time daydreaming about winning the lottery and there truly is no chance of this ever happening to me, but here goes nothing:
10 Things You'd Do If You Won the Big Powerball Jackpot
- Make sure that my family was financially taken care of. This includes my parents and all my siblings as well as my children, husband, and self.
- Make an on-going endowment to my favorite charities
- Move to an exotic locale (probably Hawaii) and build a new home there
- Buy a new car or two - something practical, though. Probably all-electric.
- Take the family on an extended vacation to Europe
- Hire a gardener
- Hire a housekeeper
- Hire a chef
- Make some shrewd investments (ha-ha) to make sure of on-going income
- Buy all the yarn I felt like, any old time I felt like it