Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Another Ride on the Hodgepodge Merry-Go-Round
This week's hodgepodge (link in sidebar) has me realizing I am boring...
1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
I'm still very shy and uncomfortable in large groups of people where I don't know anyone.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
History, because it is about people.
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Attend the annual Art and Wine festival.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
Two years ago -- parent rep on anti-bullying team.
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
Can't think of a single event I want to be a VIP at...
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Be genuine and kind. Write about people from a place of compassion always and make sure your dialogue is real.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I miss the red hawk that used to hang out in the fields I drive by in the morning.