Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Knitting and Reading and Making Soap, Oh My

 
Just can't seem to finish this book.  I've been reading it steadily, but it always seems as though I'm stuck 3/4 of the way through.  Sorta like when you're knitting a scarf, and it seems like you enter a new dimension of time whereby the more you knit, the more the length stays the same...

And mom's sweater is slowly starting to be seamed, but I'm hating the process.  Never again will I voluntarily design a pattern that needs seaming.  Never. I'm kicking myself for not making this sweater a seamless knit.  When will I ever learn?  It's not that seaming is beyond my capabilities.  It's simply that I HATE DOING IT!!! It takes time away from my true love --the knitting itself!

If you're a knitter and a reader, join the yarn along at Small Things.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I hope to see you here again soon. I'll visit you, too...